Enola Labs is looking for a Senior Web Development Engineer / Architect to join our team of architects, engineers and innovators. The Senior Web Engineer's responsibilities are to define, design and support our client's growing applications. As an engineer you will work closely with other engineers, architects and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Enola Labs clients into new technology areas, market segments & value added web and mobile experiences. We are looking for very senior engineers with interest in "raising the bar" within the entire engineering team.
This position reports out of our Austin (Texas) location, but open to anyone who can work extremely efficient within a remote environment.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Significant experience using a MVC* framework (such as Backbone.js, Ember.js, AngularJS, ReactJS, …)
- Experience with web interface development and frameworks (Ajax, Angular, Jquery, and similar)
- Experience in using a version control system, preferably Git
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, DOM traversal/manipulation and event capturing, jQuery, CSS
- At least one (developer, dev-ops, or architect) AWS Certification
- At least one (developer, dev-ops, or architect) AWS Certification.
- Experience in building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with databases (both SQL and noSQL)
- Extensive experience architecting, engineering and deploying AWS solutions.
- Experience in responsive design, touch interfaces
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
- Experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment.
- Self-starter, quick learner and passionate problem resolver.
- You consider yourself Wicked Smart.
- Ability to work (directed and/ or self-directed) within a remote work environment.
- Live within two hours of the central timezone.
- A professional or multiple AWS Certifications.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Experience leading technical pre-sales within an enterprise environment.
- Previously a recognized leader within your team within a Fortune 200 company.
- Domain experience in Healthcare, Energy, Manufacturing or Legacy Systems Migrations.
- Significant experience in requirements engineering within a more Waterfall like environment; with agile execution.
- Passionate with significant machine learning experience.
- Willingness to travel, but at this time, there are no travel expectations with the role.