Candidates local to Austin, TX preferred.
Enola Labs is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our team of architects, engineers and innovators. This is a 2-3 month long contract opportunity consisting of full time work, with the potential to turn into a full time role if a good mutual fit is established.
The iOS Engineer's responsibilities are to define, design and support our growing applications. As an engineer you will work closely with other engineers, architects and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Enola Labs clients into new technology areas, market segments & value-added mobile experiences. We are looking for very senior engineers with interest in "raising the bar" within the entire engineering team.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Experience with iOS, Objective C, Cocoa Touch and Swift.
- 3+ years experience in mobile application development.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and advanced patterns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Objective C using Cocoa Touch.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Git, MySQL, XML, JSON and Web Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Advanced UX and graphics skills in iOS.
- Experience building complex iPhone Apps that have been successfully delivered to enterprise customers or the App Store.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail: excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- You consider yourself one of the best developers that you have ever worked with.
Desired but not required:
- Project management abilities.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
Job Type: Contract; Contract to Hire