Enola Labs is looking for a talented mobile designer to team up with. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in UX, mobile UI and web design. As well as a sharp eye with a deep knowledge of typography, color theory, composition, layout, and visual design and how to apply these to projects across multiple mediums with an emphasis on Mobile (iOS and Android).
This designer will need to create original and compelling creative concepts with the ability to produce documentation to communicate site design/functionality or best standard practices when required. The ideal candidate will have commercial experience designing for mobile and web, complex workflows, and framework-level interactions. You will report to the director of engineering and be expected to work collaboratively with our engineering staff.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of design experience with UI, UX, consumer applications, mobile devices and web design.
- Strong working knowledge of UX/UI design, brand expression, interactive and creative process.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team setting.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Able to receive constructive feedback, admit mistakes, learn from experiences and move forward.
- Passionate about design and enthusiastic to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Continuously eager to learn more and discover opportunities for self-development.