Candidates local to Austin, TX preferred. Remote OK.
Enola Labs is looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join our team of architects, engineers and innovators. This is a 2-3 month long contract consisting of Full Time work.
As an Android engineer you will work closely with other engineers, architects and designers to drive the evolution and expansion of Enola Labs clients' into new technology areas, market segments & value-added mobile experiences. We are looking for senior engineers with interest in "raising the bar" within the entire engineering team. This specific project will involve the development of a native Android app.
Technical Skills Needed:
- Senior level experience with Java.
- Some experience in iOS development.
- 3+ years experience in mobile application development.
- Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and advanced patterns.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Experience building complex native Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to enterprise customers or to market.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to detail: excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good team player who is self motivated and well organized.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Desired but not required:
- Project management abilities.
- Experience in iOS app development or experience working in tandem with an iOS team
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
Job Type: Contract with potential to turn into FT.